Edward the Orc
Kendrel 21/06 à 23:05
Repondre a ce message...

Je viens de tomber là dessus: aucune idée si c'était une véritable partie de D&D mais je trouve l'histoire tristement géniale.

---

The party just finished kicking down the door and winning a battle with an orc (I am the DM)

Rogue: I loot the body

DM: Inside his pocket, you find a photograph of the Orc with his wife, proudly holding up a little orc baby. On the back is a note, reading ‘Good luck in your new dungeon! Can’t wait for you to come home (just in time for another one!)

Cleric: …I want to run a history check on the orc (rolls 17)

DM: The Orc’s name was Edward. He was the tribe of Oo'rash, but traveled to Thane to work as a guard to afford money for his desperately ill son’s medication. Against all odds, struggling racism and mistrust, he managed to secure a job as a guard in the dungeons of the castle, where he used his diplomacy and giant heart to reform invaders into becoming better people. Today was his last day, then he was going home to his loving wife, son, and newborn child, proud of never hurting so much as a fly in his entire life.

Entire Party: …

Two months later and the entire campaign is focused on atoning for their sins against Edward the Orc.
écrans larges